TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1. Availability of Services On our website, we have made available our services through which users of The Service will be able to purchase, own and sell Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFT”). The minted NFTs are called The Service which are the blockchain-based digital assets created with the aim of investing and owning with tremendous potential for growth. Please note that all the users of these NFTs are solely responsible for managing, securing, holding and protecting their own NFT collections. Users are also responsible for validating all transactions and contracts generated by this website prior to approval. We also offer built-in points that are called ‘Loop Points”. These loop points have monetary value which is currently set to $1 USD equal to 10 Loop points. The value of these Loop Points can be changed at any time by Company furnishing a 30-day advance notice on our website. We also hold the right to convert these Loop Points into NFTs which shall be called iLoop. Since a large part of blockchain-related services runs on a smart contract that runs on blockchain networks, there will be no undoing, reversing, or restoration of transactions. Purchasing of any crypto or blockchain-related services done by this website and/or sponsors and other directly or indirectly related websites/services will be under the user’s responsibility. In no way shall we be responsible for any losses, wrong transactions, gas fees, unapproved transactions, website lags, delayed or uncompleted transactions done by any kind of errors resulting from the network or its users. Our services are sold “as are” and based on availability without a warranty of any kind. To access all perks of our platform, you can also connect your wallet (currently MetaMask and WalletConnect). You acknowledge that connecting your wallet to this website and/or its 3rd parties would be your responsibility, and we are not responsible for handling or protecting or compensating your NFTs or wallet from losses, or cyber-attacks. By connecting your wallet to the platform of The Service, you are accepting the rules and conditions stated on this website. Purchasing and selling of any NFTs and any other digital assets or any services provided by this website and any of The Service’s website-related sponsors, partners or any other form of investment directly or indirectly related to websites/services will be under the user’s responsibility. In no way or shape, we are not responsible for any losses, wrong transactions, transaction fees, unapproved transactions, website lags, or delayed or uncompleted transactions done to any kind of errors resulting from the network or its users.
1.2. User Acceptance By using our services, website, obtaining and possessing any land or assets, you have engaged in our service and you confirm to be bound by the terms and rules stated herein including the rules and terms. You agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions including our risk disclosure statement and other policy posted on or through our website or discord and you agree that you will not break any terms or rules stated in any of our policies. Moreover, as the transactions on our website run on the Blockchain network, therefore the transactions that have been processed cannot be undone, reversed, or restored by using any of the services offered by our website. You hereby acknowledge and accept responsibility for all transactions involved with digital collectibles offered by The Service.
2. ELIGIBILITY Only users who are at least the age of 18 are eligible to use the services of our website. A wallet address can only be used for one account and currently,3 tokens are allowed per wallet. Please make sure to use your respective wallet accordingly when signing up for our services. The services of our website are not for the people who have been previously convicted for wire fraud, hacking, data stealing, and/or others who have been banned from using computers by any competent authority.
3. DEFINITIONS AND EXPLANATIONS On our website the following terms shall have the following meaning: “AML” means Anti Money Laundering as stated in our policy. “Applicable Laws” means all laws and regulations applicable to finance-related matters. “Asset” Or “Digital Asset” means the NFTs by The Service. The Asset/Digital Asset also means any non-tangible assets, fungible, digital property, or any other services available through The Service platform or website. “Blockchain” unless otherwise mentioned Blockchain shall mean the Polygon network. “CFT” means Combating of Financial Terrorism as detailed in our AML & CFT policy. “Currency” for the purpose of The Service would be any usable currency for buying or selling of assets on The Service platform. “EULA” means End User License Agreement. “NFT”. Unless explained otherwise NFT shall only mean The Service NFTs. “Payment Methods” mean the methods under which the funds can be deposited on our website. “Platform” can mean the website of The Service. “Service” means the service attainable through our website in any perceivable form. “Smart Contracts” are the programs that run on the blockchain after certain conditions are met. “User” or “Owner” means anyone who is registered on our website. This includes buyers, users, members, clients, customers, creators, fans, subscribers, and visitors.
4. END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) All the terms in our Terms and Conditions and any other information provided on and through the platform of The Service as well as any other linked service of The Service constitute an agreement between you and our website. For the purpose of our NFTs and digital goods including our non-fungible digital assets, this agreement shall be constituted as an End User License Agreement. These terms of this agreement shall apply to you as a user, asset holder, collector, or anyone who has used our services in any way. These terms also shall apply to all other content and services and products available at or through our website. All the terms on this website such as “we”, “us”, “our”, and “website” refer to The Service and towards the creator and copyright holder of our website. The information is available on this website to you (“user”, “buyer”, “registered member”) through these Terms and Conditions and conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, the policies, and everything else posted here. By visiting our website, buying any of our assets, or using any of our services, you have engaged in our service, and you are bound by the terms and rules of the website. Read these terms carefully.
5. OWNERSHIP The Service NFTs and digital assets or any other in-app assets are intangible assets that are owned by the buyer who has purchased them within the limits of The Service after polygon-based verification. The users and buyer rights are only linked to the digital arts available through or on our website and they can sell, hold or commercialize (subject to some royalty fees) their The Service tokens. Currently, the maximum number of tokens that can be owned by a single user is limited to 10,000. As a user of our platform and owner of The Service NFTs, you hereby acknowledge, affirm and confirm that you are solely responsible for your conduct while participating in the purchase or sale of all NFTs or any other digital assets. You further acknowledge that you are responsible for minting any NFTs and any liability that may be resulting from that particular NFTs. It would be your responsibility to deal with the ownership of NFTs, smart contracts, and any derivations including audios, videos, domains, articles, content or any other form of media where your NFT(s) get featured. Subject to the Terms and Conditions stated in this document all owners of The Service are granted the following licenses: Personal Use: All users are granted a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, and irrevocable (under our Terms and Conditions) for the purpose of personally copying, using and displaying, and branding as long as none of the aspects of commercialization, merchandising and selling is used. Commercial Use: Subject to small royalty fees you are granted a worldwide, unlimited, exclusive license to create, modify, derive, amend, use, sell, merchandise, sell or resell any content, work, and art in relation to the NFT as long as the brand name of The Service has not been used and you will solely be responsible for usage with respect to your NFTs. Please note that you can showcase and display your merchandise, art, and NFTs at any marketplace that can verify the rights of either the original owner or original copyright holder under which such owners or copyright holders can display their respective NFT collections. Moreover, a transaction limit of 1000 tokens has been set currently which is subject to change. Please note that the licenses for personal and commercial use are also for any third-party websites and applications that allow The Service integration to display the NFTs provided that all transactions are verifiable through crypto-based smart contracts.
5.1. Copyrights And Intellectual Property Rights All copyright and other rights in and to the source code, design, commercial ownership rights, applications for mobiles or web, programs, databases content files, and all written, audio, video, and visual works shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of The Service. Unless otherwise authorized no one can publish, copy, modify, display or sell any intellectual property related to The Service which also includes The Service NFTs. By using our services, you as a user understand that you will not use The Service NFTs to Promote or encourage, illegal or unlawful activity anywhere. You will not infringe upon or violate any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights of others. Associate our NFTs with pornography, hatred, abuse, animal cruelty, and illegal activities. Use The Service NFTs in a defamatory, libelous, or slanderous manner.
5.2. Fees and Payment All financial transactions are conducted through the polygon (in future Ethereum and Binance) network and since we do not have any control over crypto-based transactions, therefore, all payments, charges, fees, and transactions will not be under the control of The Service and henceforth we cannot be responsible for any issues arising out of such transactions. It would be your responsibility to perform such transactions and own any associated risks.
5.3. Additional Fees All users and NFT owners/holders will also pay a royalty fee if applicable. The calculation of the fee will vary depending on the type of transaction. Additionally, there are also going to be additional fees that are charged at the beginning of the transaction. These fees are otherwise called “Gas Fees” and these are required by the blockchain networks to verify the transactions and smart contracts. Please note that the Gas Fee is not controlled or included in the price of The Service NFTs.
5.4. Taxes All users are responsible for all taxes, duties, or government fees related to their respective NFTs by themselves, and in no way shall we be responsible for any taxes that may result from selling or buying any of our NFTs.
6. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS. Since our services are based on smart contracts being conducted on blockchain for which there are no reversals, henceforth there are no refunds granted. Certain jurisdictions and regulations have user and consumer rights under which the refunds of goods or services are mandatory. Please note that our refund policy does not prevent, exclude or take away users’ rights as a consumer under their jurisdiction’s respective regulations. All users hereby acknowledge that our liability for the sales or purchase provided to an entity defined as a consumer under the regulations is governed solely by the regulations and these terms. Subject to your rights as a consumer, we exclude all express and implied warranties, and all material, work and services (including the selling and purchasing of any assets through The Service website) are provided to the users without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, whether in statute, at law or on any other basis.
7. USERS ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS By using any or all of our services you affirm, confirm, and acknowledge that: You are the legal rightful owner of any content, Intellectual Property, Digital Asset, Contract, Smart Contract, NFT, Physical Property, Image, Video, URL. Collectible, Tangible and Intangible Property, Original Work of Art, etc., That you represent and claim any ownership of the LoopNFT Marketplace and/or Loop (The Service). You understand that the price of blockchain assets is correlated (directly or indirectly) with many factors, such as general demand and cryptocurrency prices that we have no control over. You are a mentally fit person who understands the risks of crypto markets, NFTs and investment factors. You will not use or attempt to use another user’s linked wallet. Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any feature or area of the Service that you are not authorized to access; Use our website/platform to carry out any illegal activities in connection with or in any way related to your access to and use of the Service, including but not limited to money laundering, terrorist financing or deliberately engaging in activities designed to adversely affect the performance of the blockchain platform or the services. You can withstand the loss of profits, deposits, and investments and we are in no way responsible for your actions. It will be up to you to discern any or all risks on your own related to forex and financial markets. You affirm, confirm and acknowledge that you will be responsible for all laws and regulations related to the transactions you are going to be making related to blockchain and cryptocurrency and you will not otherwise be subject to any restriction prohibiting access to crypto markets and imposed by the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. You understand that the loss of your deposit might mean that you may never gain your money again and we will not be liable for that.
8. RISK DISCLAIMER AND BLOCKCHAIN DISCLOSURE The following are your acceptances and acknowledgments: All blockchain assets are highly volatile and their effect on prices cannot be predicted. Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of all assets including digital assets purchased through The Service, which may also be subject to significant price volatility. problems resulting from blockchain-based transactions will be the responsibility of the user since we do not have any control over any transactions. Depending on your geographic location, there might be regulatory risks involved with all crypto investments. This is beyond our control and the users of our services are responsible for any regulatory checks and the impact of such checks on the value of their investments. Any risks associated with the hardware, software, or equipment malfunctions will be your responsibility. 8.1. Risk Disclosure Investment and trading in blockchain technology, p2p markets, and crypto markets are highly speculative and volatile and are only suitable for the users, clients, and customers who understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal, financial and other risks involved, and are financially able to assume losses up to or in excess of margins, investments, and deposits. During risk assessments by various firms and authorities, it is often noted that blockchain technology carries certain risks the probability of which is happening a lot more as compared to fiat-based or real estate investing. These factors may include (but are not limited to) blockchain facing problems due to technical issues, policy and legal issues, financial issues, and political issues. By using our services as a user/buyer, you hereby clarify that you understand and acknowledge all risks and that you are willing to deposit your investment and otherwise assume the risks of any investment or spend any of your money that you may choose to make based on The Service’s platform, materials offer and advise in general and you hereby disclaim the website of The Service from all legal claims and obligations.
9. INVESTMENT DISCLOSURE There is no assurance or guarantee in crypto markets and blockchain assets therefore there is no guarantee that goals for any profits you might have planned will be achieved. As with any money market, crypto markets depend on various factors, variables, currency, economic, political, business risks, and situations, and therefore should be considered highly risky and volatile. We do not make any promises that your investments will be profitable at all and any promises or assurances provided on our website and discord are just indicative and are based on past trends and there is no assurance or guarantee of any kind that these returns will be achieved. The past performance of any of the crypto data on our website does not indicate the future performance of the same token or digital asset. Therefore, the owner(s), CEO, and associates of The Service will not be responsible or liable for any loss or shortfall resulting from the operation of any blockchain related to our website and its services.
10. UNFORESEEN EVENTS AND FORCE MAJEURE Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure Event”. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of our obligations under our general terms. Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to): Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial actions that may cause network disruptions. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).Failure of any workforce availability due to any reason. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring any Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the general terms or any related contract between us may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
11. SEVERABILITY In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
12. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS These terms, rules, and conditions, can be changed at any time or we may at our sole discretion modify or replace any statement of these terms. If you continue to use or access this website and its services after the changes, updates, or modifications then it shall be considered your consent to those changes, updates, or modifications. Therefore, make sure to check our documents periodically for the updates and changes herein.
13. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATING OF TERROR FINANCING POLICY We are committed to providing our services with the legal, best, and ethical business standards. Therefore, we have drafted this Anti Money Laundering (“AML”) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (“CFT”) policy in accordance with global anti-money laundering laws and Financial Action Task Force (FATF) provided guidelines and regulations USA and world to declare that we will always comply with local and international laws in while providing our services to worldwide users. This policy applies to all individuals, including our website/platform and all of our services, our employees, users, the owner(s), directors, affiliates, temporary or permanent contractors, and anyone associated with our website and platform. Anyone who violates the rules in this policy or who permits anyone to violate those rules will be dealt with legal action.
13.1. What Is Money Laundering And Terror Financing According to the general rules and regulations of applicable laws around the world, Money laundering generally refers to financial transactions in which criminals, including terrorist organizations, attempt to disguise the proceeds, sources, or nature of their illicit activities. The general offenses related to money laundering related to the concealing, disguising, converting, transferring, acquisition, use, and possession of the criminal property, as well as an arrangement that facilitates the acquisition, retention, use, or control of criminal property. Similarly, Terror financing is providing financial help or benefits to anyone who was, is doing, or planning to do any illegal, illicit, or banned activity that may cause terror. Both terror financing and money laundering come with varying levels of sophistication from the very simple to the highly complex. The CFT (Combating of Financial Terrorism) has changed over recent years. The nature of the attacks has become simpler with the emergence of terrorist cells and the lack of the essential intricate networks and command structures seen with organized groups. Hence terrorist financing needs will vary depending on the case in question. Funding is required for specific attacks and also to support the broader TF needs of terrorist organizations with the latter demanding significant funds. Funding may or may not come from legitimate sources. Terrorist organizations have demonstrated an impressive ability and shown great adaptability when disseminating funds all over the globe to finance their objectives. The acts related to prevention or proceeds of crime acts define terrorist financing as; the use of funds or other assets, or the making available of funds or assets, by any means, directly or indirectly for the purposes of terrorism; or the acquisition, possession, concealment, conversion or transfer of funds that are (directly or indirectly) to be used or made available for those purposes, and cognate expressions shall be construed accordingly.
13.2. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL AML AND CFT LAWS Our aim is to develop and maintain this policy in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligations. We will ensure that the team and members of The Service are aware of their obligations and the Company’s procedures, and that staff represents the Company to all external agencies in the USA, UK, and Europe, or anywhere in the world. We will also ensure to comply with the stated policy and therefore monitor operations and development of the policy to this end. Finally, we will undertake the internal review of all suspicious transactions and determine whether or not such suspicions have substance and require disclosure to SAMA of FATF.
13.3. RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND TEAM Remaining vigilant to the possibility of money laundering. Complying fully with all anti-money laundering procedures in respect of customer identification, account monitoring, record keeping, and reporting. Reporting all suspicions of money laundering to the Compliance & AML Manager. Employees who violate any of the anti-money laundering regulations or the policies and procedures outlined in this Policy will be subject to disciplinary action. Receiving follow-up reports relevant to any suspicious activities relative to money laundering and terrorist finance notified by our employees, agent, and associates. Collaborate and follow-up replies relevant to activities that were detected as suspicious money laundering and terrorist finance activities including, cooperation with regulatory authorities of state agencies.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE You need to be at least 18 years old to register for and use the Service. If you are a user who signs up for the Service, the company will create a personalized account, which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and allow you to receive messages from the Company. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password, and/or account.
USE RESTRICTIONS. Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances; post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group use another user's account without permission provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data or publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user's browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS. When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide ("User Content"). You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to, or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The Company, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its discretion. The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows: You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account; You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate; You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc. unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and you hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice. You understand and agree that any liability, loss, or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility.
The Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or the technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by the Company, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, and neither does the Company adopt nor endorse, nor is the Company responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than the Company. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS As part of the Service, the Company may provide you with convenient links to third-party App(s) ("Third Party Sites") as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the"Third Party Applications, Software or Content"). These links are provided as a courtesy to Service subscribers. The Company has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods, or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by the Company, and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software, or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by the Company. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software, or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT (a) Termination of Repeat Infringe Accounts. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the users do the same. The Company has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringers. The Company may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third-party content without necessary rights and permissions. (b) Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant by sending the following information in writing to the Company's designated copyright agent at Loop International Corporation https://app.iloop.us/contact : 1.The date of your notification; 2.A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. 3. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are recovered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. 4. A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work. 5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address. 6. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. 7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. (c) Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above: 1. Your physical or electronic signature. 2. A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed. 3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the content. 4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the laws of the State of New York, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Company copyright agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed content may (in the Company's discretion) be reinstated on the Site in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
LICENSE GRANT By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or impart, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and business names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE Communications made through the Service's e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to the Company is required by contract or any law or regulation.
WARRANTY THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE COMPANY OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more users or a merchant of a product or service that you review using the Service, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Terms of Service Last Updated: September 28, 2022
Introduction The Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) describe how Loop International Corporation in New York (“Company,” “we,” and “our”) regulates your use of this App https://nft.iloop.us (the “App, Loop, LoopApp, LoopNFT). Please read the following information carefully to understand our practices regarding your use of the App. The Company may change the Terms at any time. The Company may inform you of the changes to the Terms using the available means of communication. The Company recommends you check the App frequently to see the actual version of the Terms and their previous versions. If you represent a legal entity, you certify that you are entitled by such a legal entity to conclude the Terms as the legal entity you represent.
The App allows you to use Services available on the App, including creating, trading, and storing NFTs. You shall not use the services for illegal aims. We may, at our sole discretion, set fees for using the App for you. All prices are published separately on relevant pages on the App. We may, at our sole discretion, at any time change any fees. Our Services facilitate interactions with the Protocols and Blockchains to allow individuals to bid on, purchase, trade, and sell NFTs. Loop provides the LoopNFT Marketplace, which is an interface to interact with the Protocols and Blockchains. Loop does not provide the Protocol. Our Services also allow users to create and deploy NFTs. (i) You may participate in the Services by linking your digital wallet(s) on supported bridge extensions, which allows you to purchase, store, and engage in transactions using Polygon cryptocurrency. Before putting up your unique digital asset for sale or putting in an offer to purchase a unique digital asset from another user, we will ask you to download a supported electronic wallet extension and connect and unlock your digital wallets with that extension. Once you submit an order to sell or purchase a unique digital asset, your order is passed on to the applicable extension, which completes the transaction on your behalf.
THE PRICES AND VALUE OF NFTS MAY FLUCTUATE SIGNIFICANTLY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH PURCHASING AND SELLING NFTS.
We may use certified payment systems, which also may have their commissions. Such commissions may be implied to you when you choose a particular payment system. Detailed information about commissions of such payment systems may be found on their Apps.
The App may include links to other Apps, applications, and platforms (hereinafter the "Linked Sites"). The Company does not control the Linked Sites, and shall not be responsible for the content and other materials of the Linked Sites. The Company makes these links available to you for providing the functionality or services on the App.
Prohibited Uses and Intellectual Property
The Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the App from one device in accordance with the Terms. You shall not use the App for an unlawful or prohibited purpose. You may not use the App in a way that may disable, damage, or interfere with the App. All content present on the App includes text, code, graphics, logos, images, compilation, and software used on the App (hereinafter and herein before the "Content"). The Content is the property of the Company or its contractors and protected by intellectual property laws that protect such rights. You agree to use all copyright and other proprietary notices or restrictions contained in the Content and you are prohibited from changing the Content. You may not publish, transmit, modify, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer, create and sell derivative works, or in any way use any of the Content. Your enjoyment of the App shall not entitle you to make any illegal and disallowed use of the Content, and in particular, you shall not change proprietary rights or notices in the Content. You shall use the Content only for your personal and non-commercial use. The Company does not grant you any licenses to the intellectual property of the Company. The Company Materials By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Content you are granting the Company to use your Content in connection with the operation of the Company's business including, but not limited to, the rights to transmit, publicly display, distribute, publicly perform, copy, reproduce, and translate your Content; and to publish your name in connection with your Content. No compensation shall be paid with regard to the use of your Content. The Company shall have no obligation to publish or enjoy any Content you may send us and may remove your Content at any time. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Content you warrant and represent that you own all of the rights to your Content. Disclaimer of Certain Liabilities The information available via the App may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. The Company shall not be liable for these inaccuracies and errors. The Company makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability, and timeliness of the Content contained on and services available on the App. To the maximum extent allowed by the applicable law, all such Content and services are provided on the "as is" basis. The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding this Content and services, including warranties and provisions of merchantability, and fitness for a certain purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of enjoyment, data or profits, in the connection with the enjoyment or execution of the App in the context of the inability or delay to enjoy the App or its services, or for any Content of the App, or otherwise arising out of the enjoyment of the App, based on contract and non-contract liability or other reason. If the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages, whether consequential or incidental, are prohibited in a particular case, the exclusion or limitation of liability shall not apply to you. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its managers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any costs, losses, expenses (including attorneys' fees), liabilities regarding or arising out of your enjoyment of or inability to enjoy the App or its services and Company’s services and products, your violation of the Terms or your violation of any rights of third parties, or your violation of the applicable law. The Company may assume the exclusive defense and you shall cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
Termination and Access Restriction
The Company may terminate your access and account to the App and its related services or any part at any time, without notice, in case of your violation of the Terms.
The governing law of the Terms shall be the substantive laws of the country where the Company is set up, except the conflict of laws rules. You shall not use the App in jurisdictions that do not give effect to all provisions of the Terms. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship shall be implied between you and the Company as a result of the Terms or use of the App. Nothing in the Terms shall be a derogation of the Company's right to comply with governmental, court, police, and law enforcement requests or requirements regarding your enjoyment of the App. If any part of the Terms is determined to be void or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law then the void or unenforceable clauses will be deemed superseded by valid and enforceable clauses shall be similar to the original version of the Terms and other parts and sections of the Terms shall be applicable to you and the Company. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the enjoyment of the App and the Terms supersede all prior or communications and offers, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Company. The Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for a failure or delay to fulfill its obligations where the failure or delay results from any cause beyond the Company's reasonable control, including technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts, regulation, legislation, or orders of government, terroristic acts, war, or any other force outside of Company's control. In case of controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action between the Company and you relating to the App or other related issues, or the Terms, you and the Company agree to attempt to resolve such controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action by good faith negotiation, and in case of failure of such negotiation, exclusively through the courts of the country where the Company is set up. Complaints We are committed to resolving any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding these Terms or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us through our App. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however, if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority. Contact Information We welcome your comments or questions about our Terms.
You may contact us through the contact information available on our App.